Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melyss_24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 10:41 AM
    I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O
    I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started using the NuvaRing. It has been more than a month since my last period. Yesterday May 20th I got one of those home early detection pregnancy test, and it become negative. I have an appointment with my Dr tomorrow to do a pregnancy. But, my question is that if because the morning after pill and the NuvaRing, it's a chance that I missing my period?. Usually, in the past when I took the morning after pill my period comes early, like a week or so.. Is there any chance that because of these factors, my period is missing?
    Thank you
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 03:13 PM

More than likely the missed period is due to the Nuvaring. Some women do experience a change in their cycles with its use. You could always try another pregnancy test in about a week and see what results you get or wait until when you period would be due for June and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I p [ 3 Answers ]

My date of period is 3 April 2010, I have done intercourse on 17th April and took I pills next day after that I have done again intercourse 29 th April but did not take I pills this time. Now is the date 13 may and didn't get my periods, home pergnecy test come positive. Am I perganent? Reply

My 2year old minidashhound on heat the male just turned 2years on the 25th April 2010 [ 22 Answers ]

Please I need help my mini dashhound on heat she is 2years old and the male just turned 2years on the 25th April 2010, need help on how long does everything take till the babies will be born!

Happy April Fools Day [ 4 Answers ]

April Fools' Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia BBC ON THIS DAY | 1 | 1957: BBC fools the nation So what have you got then??

View more questions Search