Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badger0510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 08:24 AM
    How to change rear axle on Craftsman riding mower
    Rear axle snapped. I have a spare transaxle that doesn't work. Can I replace the broken axle with the axle from the unit that no longer works.

Appreciate the help.

Check out some similar questions!

Rear Axle oil leak on Craftsman mower [ 1 Answers ]

My 1 year old Craftsman LT2000 riding mower has started to leak oil from the real axle at or near where the axle enters the rear "gear box". I just did notice this when it was moved out of the garage to mow. What is causing this and is it an easy fix? Would such a problem be covered the standard...

How do I change the mower belt on a Craftsman LT2000 Riding Mower? [ 1 Answers ]

My belt broke that operates the mower blades... How do I remove the cutting deck and replace the belt?

LT 1000 Craftsman rear axle slipping out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman LT 1000 16.5hp the right rear axle keeps slipping out of the housing and then it will disengage and quit moving. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to fixing this or maybe even how to get a service manual I do not know how old it is I got it second...

Craftsman rear engine riding mower drive belt pulley alignment [ 1 Answers ]

The drive belt that propels the machine keeps coming off the idler pulley. It appears that the idler pulley is positioned we below the other two pulleys. Is there a way to move the idler pulley up so it aligns with the others.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.