Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kateruss2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 05:13 PM
    What is the going rate to clean new residential construction in Mississippi
    We are cleaning new residential construction in our area; the houses range from 1400 sq.ft to 7000 sq.ft... we need to get an idea on the best way to charge for our services. We clean all tubs, showers, cabinets, drawers windows (inside & out).
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Hi, kateruss2002!

How long have you been cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself?

Also, you mention "we". So, I would assume that you'll be having one or more persons working with you. Is that true about having one or more persons working with you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How far apart are rafters in residential construction [ 5 Answers ]

In residential construction how far away are rafters installed from each other

What is Construction Clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering what exactly a construction clean up crew does. What kind of work is it, hazards etc. Thanks!

New residential construction homes and commercial office business [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a cleaning business. I want to do the final cleaning in the interior new construction home and do commercial offices. My question is how much do I charge? In new construction homes do I charge per sq. ft?

New construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

I do a lot of residential new construction clean up, but I will be bidding a 4 storie hotel and I'm not sure of the going rate. I don't have the specs yet. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

View more questions Search