Ask
    Isaac45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Requesting information regarding a class on the new 410 refrigerant
    Requesting information on classes regarding the 410 refrigerant
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2010, 05:01 PM

What do you want to know? Where to take the class? Or is it Mandatory?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 20, 2010, 05:05 PM

Here is one source here for online training.

Ref:

ICP Training

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write pseudo code reads in course information that includes class code, three digit s [ 1 Answers ]

Design a flowchart or pseudocode for a program that accepts rental contract data and displays a completed rental contract ready for a customer’s signature. Accept the following as input: Contract number Customer’s first and last names Automobile’s vehicle identification number Starting date...

410 Puron vs. Are 22 refrigerant [ 12 Answers ]

I need to install an new central air conditioning complete system to replace what I now have. The existing ducts will remain. I understand that R 22 is being phased out and that by 2020 will no longer be permitted to be manufactured or be imported into the U.S.A. I also understand that Puron is...

Confusing information on net about class c misdemeanor Texas expungement [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I live in state of Texas and I recently got a judgment on my court case, the disposition letter reads “Plea of Guilty before court deferred adjudication – class c.” I was arrested for a theft incident. Anyway after researching on the net regarding expungement, I am really confused because no...

Information about refrigerant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am going to know complete charactristic (such as evaporating and condensing pressure,refrigerating effect, odp,gwp,. ) of the R22 and R404a Thank you

View more questions Search