Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bajohnson22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 04:00 PM
    Thesis statement
    How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Well an overview of what you are going to write about is always a good start.
    NINA69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Who benefits from Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries? Corp. business or consumers? Will outsourcing help our consumer get richer or poorer? These are just some questions you might start with on your thesis statement. It worked for me on my essay on this subject.

NINA69
    quetioner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Help me give me any thesis statement for any book and movie
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 03:37 PM
    First you should have your own opinion about outsourcing jobs to other countries and then target a topic concerning that. For example, does outsourcing provide a better standard of living to the people in the country the jobs move to? Or do these people profit little? What does outsourcing do the economy of the country that the jobs moved from? Who is the real winner? Bet you anything it is not the consumer or the worker - it would be the company.
    oletoby1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bajohnson22
    How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?
    I had to do the same paper, and I was stuck. I went to an online library and read a couple of articles from different prospectives, and it got me thinking. After that, it was just a matter of deciding which way you stand on the issue.
    P-jaye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Thank you . However I need to know how to write a objective essay, on a book I read named "Nickle & Dimed"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income statement [ 3 Answers ]

What accounts belong in an income statement?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Financial statement [ 1 Answers ]

Can you explain me in detail the natural and the purpose of the three major financial statement.

View more questions Search