Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3iz0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 12:43 AM
    Mini series & TV series
    I have two shows that I can't remember the name of.

1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney.

2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in an inner room. They are then transported to another planet. It had 2 scifi cars (cars pic http://www.snowcrest.net/fox/landmaster/pics/car5.JPG) made by Dean Jefferies. Think one of the cars was also in logun's run. Remember something about zone's and zone troopers.

May 20, 2010, 12:53 AM

I just found the second one. It was called Otherworld. 1985 "Otherworld" (1985)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 20, 2010, 05:10 PM

Sounds like Earth Star Voyager

May 20, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Yep, that is it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the...

1990's mini series SCIFI [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, when I was little I managed to catch a glimpse of this TV show. I remember it looked really cool so I thought it must have had a made for TV mini series budget... anyway I remember that in this show, which took place in a desert there were like these strange almost unevolved humans, very dim...

HBO AIDS Documentary/Mini Series (VERY OLD) [ 1 Answers ]

About 10+ years ago there was a documentary or mini series on one of the movie stations. Since HBO was the 1st movie station that I remember doing anything outside of the normal realm of just playing movies I believe it was on HBO. It followed a man from HIV to full blown AIDS, eventually to going...

View more questions Search