Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    f.ula.2008 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 04:23 PM
    about benoquin
    hi every body
    am very sad women:(:mad: . I want to lighten my skin and I get tired of so many produts . Finally I decided to use benoquin:rolleyes: I will buy it from some one , he said that u are not having viltigo so I will give u penoquin monomethyle whish is not for viltigo it is for normal pepole who want lighten their skin :eek:
    is it right?? And if I use the cream what area should I try on it? What things will appear on my skin ? Any one tri this cream tell me about it and if any body have pi before and after send it to me
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

May 19, 2010, 11:31 PM

Is this menoquil?
    Is is this legal? Monobenzone isn't going to lighten is a depigmentor and permanent.
    Well just thank your stars your not going to get monobenzone.firstly you say you want to lighten,monobenzone.is a permanent depigmentiation agent,so clearly your not doing research right.

What products have you tried?
    Exfoliation? Do you do that.

RA/HQ combination.
    0.05RA and HQ 4% this will do the trick for you I think.
    But before you do all of this go see your doctor ask if he could prescribe the Retin A for you. And of course you can get. Your hydroquinone cream some where else.

What products have you tried? Could you please list them.
    Have you tried fair and white exclusive the blue range many people have had success with this,I've tried fair and white original range,with HQ it worked for me.

Please don't go for mono,at all. Its not for you.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 20, 2010, 12:37 AM

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Read my history here in this forum.. from the begaining read all my post... dont do the mistakes that I did... and about this one who wants to sell you.. well he's a scam and talking bullsh1t

May 20, 2010, 03:45 AM
    :D
    Than you very much I will not use it but can why give some products which give agood result >>
    No I did not try fair and white I will tried >> can you mentions other I want to be very white : )

May 20, 2010, 04:11 AM

Super shallo can you show me how penoquin effect on you send to me pict
    Because I already buy one so can I use it any where els like back or arm? And is it going to effect other area in my body

May 20, 2010, 04:13 AM
    RA/HQ combination.
    0.05RA and HQ 4% this will do the trick for you I think.

?? I don't understand what is this ? Creams?

May 20, 2010, 04:19 AM

http://img104.herosh.com/2010/05/20/163553241.jpg

May 20, 2010, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by f.ula.2008 View Post
    U mean this? Whish one ?

May 20, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Yes.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 20, 2010, 06:59 AM
    finally i decided to use benoquin:rolleyes: i will buy it from some one , he said that u are not having viltigo so i will give u penoquin monomethyle whish is not for viltigo it is for normal pepole who want lighten their skin :eek:
    is it right??? and if i use the cream what area should i try on it? what things will appear on my skin ? any one tri this cream tell me about it and if any body have pi before and after send it to me
    Whoever told you this is a liar, monobenzone is a depigemnting agent not a lightener. IT WILL PATCH YOU UP for sure. Anyway you just need to Google the cream name to get little information. How many times do we have to say this?
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

May 20, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Mono is not permanent...
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 20, 2010, 01:25 PM

PENOQUIN MONOMETHYLE
    ??

Is that a new brand or something ?

May 20, 2010, 06:25 PM
    super shallo can u show me how penoquin effect on u send to me pict
    because i allready buy one so can i use it any where els like back or arm ?? and is it going to effect other area in my body
    It seems you have your mind set on benoquin.

May 21, 2010, 05:09 AM

I just want to see
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 21, 2010, 06:27 AM

Never ever.. too emberssed for that..
    If you use it on your back you'll be patchy.. all around the area..

Read this
    Skin bleaching with monobenzone

May 22, 2010, 02:36 AM

f.u.la what's your skin tone?
    frozen_b0y Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 12:17 AM

Guys, benoquin will only make you have white patch or worse, DARK PATCHES if you use too much in a short amount of time. I've been using benoquin for 5 weeks now, but I mix it with almond oil. So rather than 20% of mono, I think I just use like 5%. It is slow, but my skin does get lighter... a bit.
    Yeah I know it is very tiring not to be able to see the result quickly, but it's better than waking up in the morning and see a dark patch on your face or body.
    frozen_b0y Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 12:22 AM

We will get a dark patches if we use benoquin too much in a short amount of time. This is because our body will be in a state of shock due to the sudden MASSIVE LOSS of melanin. So in order to cope with this shock, our body will definitely produce MORE and MORE melanin to balance this shock. We should also consume lots of vitamin C when we're using benoquin, because Vitamin C prohibits and slow down the creation of melanin. I always take vitamin C and drink Vitamin C water everyday. I've been very careful since I use benoquin. I Will not allow my body to produce any further melanin. YAY to Vitamin C!!

May 25, 2010, 07:40 AM

Frozen boy you sure your benoquin tube is not of date because they have stopped being produced
    W17chc124f7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2010, 01:06 AM

@Dizzelz112: Yea, I've heard about that too. But I bought it from buypharma and fairnglow. The exp date is 2011. I don't know if they changed the expiry date, but the beno doesn't smells bad when I first open the tube, and my skin didn't get any serious irritation. I guess some country are still producing it. Especially asian countries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Benoquin [ 56 Answers ]

Hi sheralcrow. How is your mono experience going on? I am also using mono20% and I am on my 3rd week. So far no bad reaction on my skin. Is there anyone else out there who is using mono? Share your experience with me.

Benoquin [ 14 Answers ]

Want to get rid of the dark color and skin color to make each one and how do I get the product benoquine please I want to know

I need benoquin [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to get a hold of it in america and people look at me weird because I'm not one color I wish to be of one color I have already stated in some of my other questionsw that lots of people think I'm ugly... *** edited no private communication

View more questions Search