Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raidersmooney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 01:07 PM
    Shares of stock sell to meet cash needs
    Phillip's Manufacturing wants to raise $15million to open a new production center. The company estimates the issue costs including the legal and accounting fees will be $530,000. The underwriters have set the stock price at $23 a share and the underwriting spread at 8.5 percent. How many shares of stock does Phillip's have to sell to meet their cash need?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 11:22 PM

Ditto what I said about reading our guidelines for posting homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate stock dividends shares and cash dividends amounts [ 5 Answers ]

You owe 600 shares of Blueco, Inc. common stock and that you currently receive cash dividends of $.42 per share per year A. If Blueco Inc declared a 5% stock dividend, how many shares of commons stock would you receive as a dividend? B. Calculate the cash dividend per share amount to be paid...

Stock price, stock trading and shares [ 2 Answers ]

Warnes Motors' stock is trading at $20 a share. Three-month call options with an exercise price of $20 have a price of $1.50. Which of the following will occur if the stock price increases 10% to $22 a share? a. The price of the call option will increase by $2. b. The price of the call option...

Shares of stock [ 2 Answers ]

What is called the total number of shares of stock the corporate charter permits the corporation to issue?

How to calculate Stock dividend shares and cash dividend amounts? [ 1 Answers ]

I owe 600 shares common stock , I currently received cash dividend of .42 per share a year. A 5% stock dividend, was declared, how many shares of coomon stock would I receive as a dividend?

Brother wishes to sell his shares in inheritance [ 10 Answers ]

I am a benificiary of 1/7 share of 120 acres which is currently being sold to pay off estate debts and then benificiaries. Problem: My 2nd oldest brother wishes to sell his portion for $5000 which is a substantial less amount than his share is worth. He needs the money now and is willing...

View more questions Search