Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Landr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 01:02 PM
    Resignation
    How do you politely ask a board member to resign.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 19, 2010, 01:37 PM

What kind of board and are you also a member of the board? There just aren't many ways to ask some one to give up something they do not want to give it. More details may help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2010, 04:02 PM

Politely? Guess you take them out to dinner or lunch and ask them privately.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Hi, Landr!

Would you mind sharing what the board member has done to warrant being asked to resign, please?

Also, what kind of board is this and how many people are on the board?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L1 Visa Resignation [ 1 Answers ]

If an employee who is on L1 B visa decides to resign and go back to his country .Is it mandatory for the organization to provide him with the air tickets ?

Resignation in L1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I am on L1 Visa in US, valid for another 2 years . Because of some disagreements with my employer , I want to resign my job. I don't have any other visas. I was told that I will become out of status if I do that. Not sure what does it mean. I would need 15 days or so to finish off my things...

Resignation Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have worked for my current job for over 2 years. Recently I received a new job that has better pay and is more in the field I graduated in. Any tips on how to write a resignation letter?

Resignation via email [ 3 Answers ]

I work in the IT industry. Can I resign from a company via email and indicate that the resignation is effective immediately ? I do have another position to go to, and I do not want to go back to my old company. I am not working on any major projects and any outstanding work I can place on...

View more questions Search