Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessaleigh21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 10:28 PM
    How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair?
    Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:23 PM
    It's difficult to give hair cutting instructions over the Internet. If you don't remember how to do a face frame, don't attempt to cut her hair. If you make a mistake, your friend might get upset at you. You should tell her to go to the salon and have her hair cut professionally.
    schofield Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 10:22 AM
    I don't know what a face frame cut is but I have curly hair and I put long layers in my hair by myself. I put all my hair in a pony tale on the top of my head and cut about 2 in off and it worked. It don't look bad... you can cut off as much as you would like to.
    jessaleigh21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Well I did it and once I had the sissors in my hand and actually got to look at her hair, and face, I did it perfectly as I always do LOL. I also had to do layers, well everything was pretty easy considering my hiar is wildly curly! Thanks for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove some fuzzy hair on face? [ 6 Answers ]

:( Currently I am using a Epicare from www.facialhairthreading.com , it is good one but I would like to remove them permanently. Before I was doing threading from salon but this one help me well. If any one know how to remove hair permanently please let me know.

Hair around nipples, on chest, face [ 6 Answers ]

How common is it for women to have a lot of hair around their nipples (percentage)? On their chest? As I have gotten older (I'm now 42), I have gotten a lot of hair in these places, and I am also getting longer (but very thin) hair on my upper lip and more and more little black hairs on my chin....

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

Curly Hair Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been dreaming that I have very curly hair, in small tight ringlets. In reality, my hair is long and wavy, not as curly as in the dreams. I like my hair fine the way it is, so I'm wondering what this dream might mean, and why it keeps recurring. Thanks for any suggestions!

View more questions Search