Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    udhayam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 06:20 AM
    I want to fill brass between iron slot to joint the brass and iron
    I want to make magchuck ring so I make few slots in iron ring od and want to fill these slots with brass and then I remove the balance iron remain in id then there will be joints of iron and brass as ring.

Check out some similar questions!

Bond brass to galvanized iron [ 3 Answers ]

I wish to insert a gate valve (brass) into a length of galvanized iron (old style pipes) piping which carries hot water. I cannot get to the unions to unthread etc so I am forced into cutting the galvanized pipe and inserting a gate valve. Any other solution requires a complete remodel.

How can I remove a Brass/Copper fitting on a cast iron drain pipe [ 1 Answers ]

After removing a copper drain pipe there is a fitting on the cast iron drain pipe where the copper pipe was sweated to. I can see threads and I heated it with a torch but it is very stubborn and does not want to move. How can I remove this more heat? Or should I look for a copper connector with...

Removal of brass plug from cast iron pipe. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove a 4 inch threaded brass plug from cast iron soil pipe. Obviously it is old and corroded.:mad:

Removing brass fittings from Cast Iron pipe [ 3 Answers ]

I need to snake the line under my bathroom sink. The problem is I have a dual sink setup. The vent pipe is also connected there so I have a cast iron cross fitting where the four meet (the two sink drains, the vent pipe, and the drain to the main line). I was attempting to remove one of the...

Removing Brass pipe from Cast Iron [ 8 Answers ]

http://www.msnusers.com/dddm86ru89coki506bhl3iuih3/Documents/Pictures/May162007drain%20004%2Ejpg Hi, I'm trying to remove a brass pipe from a cast iron floor drain in the basement. The pipe is part of a backwater floater ball unit. I removed the brass cleanout plug with a crescent wrench...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.