Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tapdancingpineapple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 04:04 AM
    Can only remember bits of a music video
    Hi there is a song video that I vaguely remember I think it was from late nineties possibly I'm not to sure.

Things I can remember from the video are:

A blonde guy maybe brunette singing about a girl while in a guitar shop or maybe a laundrette.

A white girl maybe asian gets hit by a car

I think the genre was alt/rock

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

May 19, 2010, 08:38 AM

YouTube - Hoobastank - The Reason
    tapdancingpineapple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 12:50 PM

That's it thank you very much =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

Kiss Music Video Year 2000, can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains, it was a music video in the year 2000, think it was garage or dance, it started with a young girl with lots of make up, dancing and jumping on a bed! In remember it being really yellow! Please help with a name or artist its driving me crazy! :eek:

View more questions Search