Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

May 18, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Always tired, hungry, daily headaches and constant need to pee
    Hello. I am a 20 year old female and I am very worried. Lately I've been tired ALL the time. I've been getting daily headaches and lightheadedness. I am also hungry all the time. Even after I eat a full meal I'll still be so hungry that I'm shakey. I also have been having the constant need to pee. Even if I haven't drank anything for a few hours I'll have to pee. And I mean pee so much it's like a river(sorry for the gross details). My mother and my grandmother are both diabetics, so, I get checked by my doctor for it regularley, but haven't been tested for it in about a year. I haven't gained weight recently and I don't eat garbage or unhealthy food often. Also, I have regular (unprotected)sex with my husband and my last period was the 5th of this month, may. I was hoping to get some suggestions. Should I assume this is diabetes starting or would you think I'm pregnant?

What should I do? ):
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 01:29 PM
    I'm not going to assume this is diabetes or pregnancy, and neither should you. You need to get this checked out by your doctor. It could be any number of things, but only your doctor can diagnose and treat you.
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

May 18, 2010, 01:36 PM

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daily headaches [ 16 Answers ]

My daughter (28 years old) has been having DAILY headaches for about 2 1/2 years. She has had every conceivable test (X-Ray, MRI, Etc) to no avail. She has tried numerous medications from Neurologists and most of them caused REBOUND headaches. Recently she had 2 Occipital nerve shots to her neck...

Constant Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my job about a month ago and it seems like every since then I get headaches everyday. I get migraines but these headaches are different. I just don't know if I should be worried or not. I have a 3 year old little boy that I take care of now that I am not working and it makes it really hard...

Headaches daily [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived or not lived, I guess you could say, for eight years with chronic headaches. They are there everyday. I have tried botox, acupuncture, massage, chiropractors and of course had every test in the book. My neurologists don't know what is wrong with me and I am going insane. I have...

Constant headaches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I posed a question once saying I had heart palputations and lose of breath, later on I began to have head aches as well. I went to the doctor and got a blood test my blood came out fine and the heart palputations arnt occurring anymore or not as offten but I'm still getting headaches, now my...

Constant Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

For the past couple of months my boyfriends had been getting headaches like crazy, but only at night. He doesn't really get them during the week but when he is home on the weekends he does. I believe its because he's tired. What could it be?

View more questions Search