Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylematt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2003, 03:49 PM
    Pioneer head unit
    Does anybody know where I can find an instruction manual for a pioneer head unit. The model is a couple years old. Nobody has been able to set the clock. The model number for the head unit is deh-p31. it's the super tuner III.
    emilysclock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2004, 04:36 PM
    pioneer head unit
    Hey have you figured out how to set the time on your cd player yet cause I don't know how to do it either ?
    piman31415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 10:03 AM
    Setting Pioneer Head Unit Time
    1. Hold SOURCE button to turn unit off. Only the time will be displayed at this point.

2. Hold the F (function) key for 2-3 seconds (located at upper-right corner of head unit).

3. The hours digit will start flashing. Use the UP and DOWN cursor buttons next to the F button to set the hour.

4. Press the RIGHT cursor button. The minutes will flash. Use the UP and DOWN cursor buttons to set the minute.

5. Press the F key once more, press the SOURC button to turn the unit back on, press the CLK button to toggle the time display on or off.

That's about it.
    WhiteBoyFunk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Go to this website Service Manuals, Parts... and under search type in your model head unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Shower head [ 1 Answers ]

What type or brand of shower head will increase pressure. I have good pressure to the head but the original and the replacement I bought seem to reduce the pressure greatly. They both were not stopped up but just don't seem to have enough pressure. Thanks

Pioneer avh-p6600dvd [ 2 Answers ]

My dvd will read dvd but not cd's. Any help?

Yamaha vs. Pioneer [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone! We're building a house and my husband arranged for the contractor to install in-ceiling wiring and speakers for a home theater system. (Of course he didn't bother to talk to me about it first.) So now I've found out that we have the following: 5 speakers by Proficient Audio...

Problem with in car Pioneer cd player [ 1 Answers ]

This problem is driving me crazy. Didn't know where to post this topic, any help would be greatly appreciated. Last year I decided to splash out on a flashy car cd player Pioneer DEHP80MP. It is still under manufacturers guarantee and it has developed a problem even the repairers can't fix. ...

View more questions Search