Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

May 18, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Show me yours and I'll show you mines... results I mean
    Soooo, I just orderd mequinol and retin a. I was just told my the sites that my order is on its way and that just been shipped. I should have everything in 10 days. And I will use it over the next few months, woooooo I can't wait to show you all, pictures for everybody in 2 months

SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

May 23, 2010, 08:47 AM

Were waiting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receptacles hot to neutral show no volts, hot to ground show 120v [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced four receptacles in parallel, checked for loose wires. Checked the gfi breaker and 120v leaving the breaker. Tested all receptacles with voltmeter showing 120v between hot and ground, shows no voltage between hot and neutral. None of the receptacles work. Got any ideas?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search