Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biker28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    2001 FXDWG-left turn signal flashes at normal speed, then flashes rapidly. Both the front and rear signals flash together, so I know it is not a burned out bulb. The right signals flash normally.
    banditftw4q2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Check for a high resistance connection.(corrosion in the sockets,bad or dirty pos or grounds). If all that checks out try replacing the flasher unit,they're cheap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free harley davidson troubleshooting [ 49 Answers ]

All electrical works but hit stater switch then nothing

Troubleshooting harley davidson motorcycles [ 2 Answers ]

I have '57 panhead, just replaced plugs and points. Fires first kick then starts backfiring and running rough, won't idle. Previously would start, run a minute then die, souds like running out of gas. Float may have been stuck (linkert carb, what else?).

Harley Davidson Decals [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or...

Troubleshooting on harley davidson motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

Does a 1975 Harley Davidson motorcyle need to have lead added to unleaded gasoline to run correctly?

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

View more questions Search