Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yamna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Algebra 2
    (5 TO THE POWER OF 4/5 TIMES 5 TO THE POWER OF 4/5) n this whole to the pwer of -10

Cube root of 2 divided by cube root 54

x to the power of 1/3 times x to the pwer of 1/4

square root of 64(x to the poer of 12)

(7 to the power of 3/4) to the power of -2/9

square root of x + 72 = x

(3x-8) to the power of 1/2 = 5

3x to the power of 3/4 = 192

square rooot of x square + 5 = (3-x)

I really need help with these... thanx a lot.. :)
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Dec 11, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Why don't you start by rewriting all the problems with mathematical symbols instead of words. Then ask specific questions or show your work and we can try to check your results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Few questions [ 6 Answers ]

I live in NY and work as consultant in NJ. My employer (sponsorer) office is in NH. 1)Can I itemize deductions for commute expenses from my home in NY to work place (where I worked as consultant)? 2) My employer cut tax of NJ. Do I have to file NY tax return also? -Mukul

Dating ans still married [ 8 Answers ]

My friends wife left him but then decided she wanted him back. He had already started seeing someone after she left. She is now trying to kill herself and threatening the girlfriend. He says that he loves the new girlfriend. Should he keep seeing the girlfriend or wait till the divorce to start...

View more questions Search