tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 06:44 AM

Clarification of what ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Hi, gerald28!

More information is needed from you as to the specifics for what this is concerning in order for us to try and help you the best here.

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 01:15 PM

Hi Clough. We can either say a lot or just get right to the point. Eh. You are very gracious in your replies. Mine are not so at times cause I don't have much time, sometimes. I have a problem with oblique questions.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 18, 2010, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Hi Clough. We can either say a lot or just get right to the point. eh. You are very gracious in your replies. Mine are not so at times cause I dont have much time, sometimes. I have a problem with oblique questions.

tick
    Hi, tickle!

That would depend on how many points really need to be made to address an issue.

Thank you for the compliment!
    safoorabegum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 03:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Clarification of what ?
    My blood reports shows as below
    TT3 111.05
    TT4 8.6
    TSH 6.00
    SERUM CALCIUM 12
    CPK LEVAL 240
    PLEASE TEL ME AM I SUFFERING BY PARATHYROID PROBLEM?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need clarification [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a year and this month I started spotting and getting brown discharge a week before my period starts. My period is irregular but it never came early and definitely never light. I took a test and it was negative. Is it too...

I'm looking for a Clarification [ 92 Answers ]

Recently stated here was the proposition that no one can be saved unless they believe in Jesus. What happens to a week-old baby who dies? Did Jesus make an exception for these? Does the baby go to hell?

Name Change Clarification [ 3 Answers ]

Now, generally a parent would need to consent of the other parent in order to have a child's name legally changed. If the parent seeking the name change already has court ordered full legal and physical custody, does this rule still apply?

Clarification on e-filing [ 2 Answers ]

I am resident of DE and trying to file tax for 2008. I was married in mar 2008 in India and my husband is resident of India. Hence he doesn't have either SSN or ITIN. Since I tried e-file through turbotax, I have entered marital status as Married and I am not able to complete the filing since my...

Rough-in Clarification [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three-level townhouse, built ~1998, which has a rough-in half-bath on the ground level (all finished walls with lighting and exhaust fan). There are two pipes--one (1) 4" pipe in the concrete floor for the toilet; one (1) 2" pipe in the wall for the sink. (NOTE: Opposite that wall is...

View more questions Search