Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:16 PM

Lol! You just cracked me up :p

Maybe they have the same papers as mine then... Do you know if they have any of these papers:

P1, P3, M1, M2, S1, S2

1 post :eek:

Bye bye chat thread 3

THREAD CLOSED
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Yesssss!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 10, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    It's been a while since I've seen you on here, but then again I pop in and outta here.

Ah we went to go see them yesterday but I didn't like the ones they had [hehehe]-- I decided on black and so dum dum dum dum guess what?? I didn't think it was REALLY going to happen, but Doug ordered the black one and it should be here in a couple weeks. I was like whoa weird this is happening. I uh gave him a hug and thanked him a bajillion times. Oh did I mention that Doug is loaded.. He picked me up in his super decked out 09 F150. I was like wow haha a friend of mine thinks he wants to be my sugar daddy-- lol I think so too. He took me and Rachel out for dinner and it was so nice.

...haha I dunno guys. I like him Hahaha... He can be my hugh or I can be his Anna Nicole--- LOL

haha I just can't stop laughing.
    Why can't I find someone like that? I don't need a vespa or anything fancy, just enough money to pay rent and bills and keep the cats fed.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:21 PM

See you in chat 4. You look good in green, Red.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 12:25 PM

Where's the new chat? Some one link me!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Where's the new chat?? Some one link me!!
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...un-478188.html
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2010, 12:58 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search