Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banditftw4q2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 01:06 AM
    CanI connect hdmi on laptop to hdmi on my surround sound system?
    I just want to know,if I can hook up the hdmi on the laptop to hdmi input on the surround sound and have it work. I'musing the headphone jack now but it's a sh$#*y connection.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 06:54 AM

If its an output you should be able too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up surround sound to HDTV & cable box with one hdmi on receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to hook up my comcast hd cable box , my vizio hdtv and my panasonic sound system using hdmi cables. The sound system has only 1 hdmi connection out. Does this mean I have to use an optical cable somewhere and if so from the cable box to the receiver and then the HDMI from the receiver to the...

I have a HDTV, DTV DVR and HD DVD player/receiver. Can I connect all via HDMI? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to see if it is possible to connect my TV, dvr and receiver/dvd player all via hdmi cables. Can I "daisy chain" them all together or would I still have to use audio cables?

Ybpr cables or dvi to hdmi? Or hdmI? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is best, and I would like to know why? I find the more expensive dvi to hdmi is not as high of a quality of 3dimension on my LCD TV from my HD cable box? The picture is clearer but the characters do not jump out the same as when I am using ybpr.

Connect 2 hd TV sets to one hd direct TV receiver with one hdmi output [ 1 Answers ]

How can you connect 2 high def TV sets with hdmi inputs to 1 direct TV high def receiver with 1 hdmi output? I understand that both TV sets will be receiving the same programing and will be using the direct TV remote control for both TV sets. The 2nd TV is in the bedroom some 40 feet away from...

View more questions Search