Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andy18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Infertile
    I only get my period for 2 to 3 days! There still weird on my birth control but not as weird as it was off it would be at the beginning of the month and than the end and the middle than the end! Some months I miss and some months I don't and even missed it for 5 whole months! How infertile am I?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 02:14 AM
    Andy, we can't predict if your are infertile or not. You would have to see a doctor about this.

Have you tried taking the birth control pill to regulate your periods?
    Andy18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 08:53 PM

Well the birth control Im on makes my period come when the placebos hit but still when I hit the white pills I while either get it on the first pill or the 3rd pill! And still very light and short!
    I see the opt clinic in October for my yearly check up I will find it up then I guess
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2010, 11:01 PM
    There are many tests that need to be run to determine infertility. You will need blood tests, hormonal workups, etc. We cannot do that over the internet, and I doubt very many opt clinics go into such detail with lab work. Your best bet is to make an appointment with an OB/GYN to get the answers you are searching for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I infertile? [ 3 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with having PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) about 6 months ago. I've since then taken medication and cured it. Now my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a child together and so far we haven't had any luck. I did some research and read that PID can affect fertility and...

Am I infertile? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 20 we went to a doctor to see why I never had menstruation,he gave me birthcontrol pills,I take it everyday,and when I have taken all of it already, after 5 days I will have my menstruation but when I stop taking this pills nothing happen,ill have no menstruation... My question...

Am I Infertile? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old my husband is 50 - we have been using IVF to try and get pregnant for about two years. We had minor success in the form of becoming pregnant only to miscarry two months later. The reason we are using IVF is because my husband had a vasectomy six years ago. My question is should we...

Am I infertile? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and half and I'm 19 years old. Throughout our entire relationship we have not been using anyprotection. Birth control screws my stomach up, condoms hurt, so he just pulls out before he goes. After a year and a half I know their has to be a little...

I think I'm infertile [ 3 Answers ]

I came off the pill on the 5/5/07 My periods are very heavy with clotting :( I originally went on the pill to try and control my bleeding and it helped it never regulated them though I've been bleeding since I stopped the pill. Now I'm aneamic I don't want to go back on the pill because I...

View more questions Search