Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 04:49 PM
    A question for the guys
    Would you find it creepy and weird if a girl were to ask you out?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 04:55 PM

Definitely not , in fact I'd find it to be a compliment.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Definately not , in fact I'd find it to be a compliment.
    I've never asked a guy out before. It's always been the other way around. I don't want to come off as desperate or a stalker.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 05:01 PM

You know some people have the perception that the guy always has to do the asking , not true in this day and age.

Guys have to go through the same emotions when thinking about asking girls out , and many miss the boat for fear of rejection.

Go for it , what have you got to lose?
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 05:04 PM

I did ask him and he said yes. I just don't know what runs through a guy's head when a girl asks him out.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE View Post
    I did ask him and he said yes. I just don't know what runs through a guy's head when a girl asks him out.
    Good for you , I'm sure he'd feel exactly like you would if he'd asked you out and you said yes.

Good Luck with it :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 16, 2010, 05:19 PM
    From what I've seen and experienced, things would move along a lot faster if girls asked out the guys.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 05:44 PM

When I was single, I was asked out several times. I always said yes, unless she was just not my type. Then I said that I was attached. I thought of it as a compliment.

Go enjoy yourself.

Good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2010, 08:51 PM
    Hi, bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE!

I wouldn't think of it as being creepy and weird. It could be an opportunity to meet and go out with someone who might be just the "right" person, for any number of reasons.

However, if it was noticed by others as well as myself, that the woman had just recently broken up with another man, and was appearing to be "chasing" after me, then I would definitely be keeping my guard up so that neither of would be likely to be hurt emotionally in some way.

Thanks!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 09:52 AM

I think its flattering myself. My wife doesn't like it a bit though. :eek:
    Benbostian Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 10:57 AM

Uhmm well it depends really, I mean if I know you and I have known you for a while now then NO not at all.. but if I'm just walking in the mall and I don't know you then you a little
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 17, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Even if he doesn't have the same feelings, he'll still be flattered. It's definitely a huge ego booster nor matter what.

If he does like you back, he'll be estatic, cause the person he likes feels the same way. It's like hitting a jackpot!

But you don't need to worry so much, he said yes, so go out and have fun! Hopefully you will have more confidence asking a guy out in the future.
    Som3Guy Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2010, 04:03 PM

I would love it since I'm very shy :S
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

May 17, 2010, 04:05 PM

IM a girl but I felt like answering this! What if the guy you like hasn't asked you out because he's nervous or feels the same way you do.. like you'll think he's a weird stalker.. lol... Just because guys usually do the asking out doesn't mean most of them aren't too scared to do so. The worse they can do is say NO... and then WHO cares what they think! NEXT! =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

View more questions Search