Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muttcicle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 12:36 PM
    I used cheap blades on my troy-bilt pony mower &now my oem blades slip help?
    Ndering which parts to replace and where to find them?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 16, 2010, 06:27 PM

I don't know because a model # wasn't supplied.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 16, 2010, 07:01 PM

Is this your mower? Blades do not slip but belts do. More details please. Pony Lawn Tractor and Other Riding Lawn Mowers from Troy-Bilt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing blades on Troy Bilt 17.5 Mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt 17.5, 42 inch cut riding mower. My son bent one of the blades on it several weeks ago. I now have new blades and my son has moved to AZ for Border Patrol training. My neighbor came over the other day to try to change them but he said it looked like you had to drop the deck to...

Replacing Blades on a 42" Troy-Bilt Pony [ 2 Answers ]

Since the blades are not marked how do I know which side of the blade faces the mower and which side faces the ground?

Troy Bilt 42 in Super Bronco Cutting Blades [ 2 Answers ]

I can not get the nuts of to change the cutting blades on mower The original blades are on it. The nut will not turn ether direction.

Troy-Bilt Lawn Tractor stops moving, engine/blades still on. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy-Bilt Pony, 17.5hp, 8-Speed, 42" Lawn Tractor. At start of the season, started mowing and after approx. 45 minutes, the mower just stopped moving. I disengaged the blades, tried to change speed, direction, and every time I released the clutch/brake pedal, the engine pulley would...

Troy bilt pony mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a new deck belt, to engage the blades, I don't know which pulleys it goes around or how to loosen and tighten them. I need a diagram! Help! Please :(

View more questions Search