Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aksprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 05:46 AM
    I have 0=33ps share in cinema house want buy 0=67p sharewantpartner/financer rs3croe
    I have 0=33ps share in cinema house want buy 0=67p sharewantpartner/financer rs3crore
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 01:36 PM

This is not a site for soliciting investors. Do you have a specific question? Rs 3 crore is a lot of money (about $657K in USD), so clearly you need to to start with a well thought-out business plan before approaching potential investors in India.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy sister's share of inherited property? [ 5 Answers ]

Sister and I inherited property from Dad in 2003. I am buying her half now in 2009. I offered her 1/2 the market value at the time of inheritance, not 1/2 of today's market value, the latter being twice as much. She disagrees with that strategy. It should be noted she has not paid her share of...

My partners, new partner buying my share of house [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I bought a house three years ago using a joint mortgage . I put in the deposit he put in nothing . He now has met someone new and left the property he is not contributing to the house leaving me without a choice of selling the property . They have now decided they would like ...

How do I get rid of inherited share of house I do not want? [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited 1/2 house from mom. For 2 years sister refused to sell house even when we received 2 offers. Sister refused to buy me out. I do not want house, it is in very bad shape and I live out of state. Each month I am forced to pay 1/2 of expenses for taxes, insurance and utilities. House...

I want to buy a house [ 1 Answers ]

I need money to help pay for school to be come a psychologist. Can I practice in the state of Louisiana with a felony record as a Psychologist? I need to pay for legal support to help with my fines and having my record expunged. I want to buy a house, I don't have that great of credit but banks...

View more questions Search