Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitexi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Christmas Thank Yous
    I have a neighbor who gave my daughter a gift for Christmas. I sent her thank you card for the kind gesture. She gave my daughter another Christmas gift later that week. My question is do I need to send her another thank you card for the last gift since I already sent her for first gift she gave?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 03:41 PM
    How old is your daughter? You could have her make the neighbor a card. Or maybe make some cookies for the neighbor.

Just a few thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas and PC [ 9 Answers ]

In Britain, we are hearing on the radio that 3/4 of all employers in the UK do not allow Christmas decorations to be put up for fear of offending other religions. As an atheist who enjoys Christmas for the giving and merriment, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would like to...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search