Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tennisfreak454 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Is the Babolat RPM Blast Strings good? If so which gauge is better?
    Does it have good power, control, spin, etc.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

May 29, 2010, 02:22 AM
    What does spin mean? I always here Nadal has good spin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord engine revs up 4000 rpm and down to 0 rpm when starting [ 5 Answers ]

When starting, Honda Accord '82, engine speed goes very high 4000-4500 rpm, and immediately after that stops. The effect is repetitive. However, after pressing a gas pedal repeatedly 2-3 times per second it is possible to maintain the engine speed in the interval of 2000-3000 rpm, and doing so it...

98 catera rpm gauge problem [ 0 Answers ]

My 98 Cadillac Catera RPM gauge will go up but will not come back down. If I push the RPM neadle back to 0 with a piece of wire through the odomiter reset button hole, it will jump up a little at a time when the car is running and not come back down at all. Do you know the cause? Do you know where...

Jumping rpm gauge [ 1 Answers ]

The rpg needle jumps, I CHANGEd the icm, coil, new battery. And it jumps then settle down and the car runs OK. I noticed that when I shift when this problem is occurring, that the needle will jump every time I shift. This is on a honda civic 1995

88 Civic Wagon: Bogging below 2500 rpm and hard studder and 4000 rpm. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all: I have a '88 Civic Wagon with 220k on a D15B2 (DPFI) engine. Just recently I have started having the problem above. Mostly once the car is warmed up. The car will choke, sputter, and try to stall even at full throttle below 2500rpm. After 2500 rpm the engine spins to life and runs...

View more questions Search