Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harum Posts: 339, Reputation: 27

May 15, 2010, 02:29 PM
    railway memorabilia
    Hello,

Was wondering if anyone familiar with the railway collectibles could give a rough, in the ballpark, estimate on a set of three 18x24 Howard Fogg prints of locomotives and an original Certificate of Affiliation from American Federation of Labor? All framed and in an excellent shape. The images of all four are attached. Would appreciate any suggestion or a reference to an information source.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Charlie Daniels Band Memorabilia - worth and for sell! [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if there are any on this forum or not, but I have Charlie Daniels Band memorabilia that I had appraised that includes three items. I was wondering what people on this forum thought about its worth. I have tried to sell it on auction sites several times at different prices lowering...

Just broke up - What presents/memorabilia should be kept and which thrown out? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, About a month ago my boyfriend of more than three years and I broke up. Having been with him for so long, I have a lot of presents from him, memorabilia such as photos and love letters (dorky, right?), and plenty of things that remind me of him. My question is: Which do I keep and which...

Stones on a railway track [ 1 Answers ]

What is the purpose of the large numerous stones all along on either side of a railway track, especially seen in india

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search