Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkl5010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Issued check for $3,840 to Insurance Company for a one-year policy on the building
    Issued check for $3,840 to Insurance Company for a one-year policy on the building, effective Jan 01
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2010, 10:55 AM

What is your point, or basically, your question?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 01:47 PM

Debit Prepaid Insurance for the amount and Credit Cash for the amount.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2010, 02:06 PM

Perhaps you need to get more bids for next year, sounds high?

You need to ask a question here, and also we don't do homework for you, if you want to ask a real question and then also give your idea of a answer we can helpyou.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot find out what life insurance company a policy was written on. [ 7 Answers ]

My dad had a life insurance policy, with me as the sole beneficiary. I was not aware of it until after his death, when my daughter and a close family friend reminded me. They remembered him talking about it but didn't know what insurance company. My nephew was the executor. When my dad died my...

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

I want to check to see if there was a life insurance policy on son [ 2 Answers ]

My son died under suspision causes I want to know if there was a life insurance policy on Him and who was the benefary

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

View more questions Search