Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amro104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2003, 09:53 PM
    Vendor quality audits
    Hi I'm a graduated student as an engineer and I'm working in a company sales sheet metal parts to customers and my manager asked me to find a new supplier that provide us with the design of the sheet metal parts and I find a supplier and my manager has asked me to visit them and prepare a report addressing the following :

1.how mush notice,intend to give the supplier,regarding the planned date of the visit?and explain the reason behind the answer.

2.what kind of, and how mush, information/details to provide the supplier with in advance visit?

3.provide an outline of areas intend to assess during the visit, including examples of the type of questions intend to ask the supplier?

4.in addition how to design a standard vendor evaluation rating form contaning a convenient checklist and rating system to assist during this and future vendore audits?
    waguih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2003, 02:49 PM
    vendor quality audits
    Hi there
    -you have to send him one notice, if he is a seious business man and has a good system for correspondence this notice will be enough
    -give him a brief description of the aim of your visit
    E.g. You are seeking a good offer
    To evaluate a vendor:
    1- what is the maximum quantity he can deliver on one time
    2- does he is committed to his delivery time and has a good schedule for the delivery
    3- what is the %ge of advance payement and does he gives you a good facilities for the rest of the payments.
    4- is the hualing of the material will be his responsibility
    Or yours
    5- the quality and the tests on this material is it certified

Hope this will give you an idea of the proper answer to your boss

Waguih

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Storing pistols - who is best desiccant vendor [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing to display two WWII pistols in shadow boxes. The guns have sentimental value. Each box is 10" x 12" x 3" and can be made air-tight. I need to find out; how much desiccant to use (very humid in Georgia), how frequently to change it, and where to get it at a reasonable price. Is...

Quality Control [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new in Quality Control Department but I have very good background in Quality Control. Theoryical I have no problem. My problem is how I can implement ISO 9001 to our company? Our company president gave me this work. Thank you in advance. Regards, Vugar

Quality Control [ 2 Answers ]

What are the attractions and challenges of automated inspection?:confused: :confused:

US Requirements-client,vendor,C2C,W-2,1099 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi This is sailajachanna have taken MBA in HR. Currently I am into Job search for the position as IT Recruiter for an International consultancy. I need the information regarding the following; 1. Who is a client 2. Who is Vendor 3. What is C2C

View more questions Search