Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2010, 06:39 AM
    I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard
    The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it for a millions of dollars.
    please can you help me?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 15, 2010, 08:04 AM

Sounds like "The pursuit of Happyness"

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 08:17 AM

Sorry cats, I can't give you a greenie yet but Yes definitely pursuit of happiness. He sells machines and that about breaks him and then he gets an internship at a stock broker and eventually becomes rich and has his own company later on in life and sells it for a million dollars. It is a true story and a great inspiring one.
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2010, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Sounds like "The pursuit of Happyness"

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
    Thank you very much
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 15, 2010, 08:42 AM

Xan-Kriegor agrees : Thanks I owe you

Nah, that's what this site's all about.
    magzz14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jun 23, 2010, 11:59 AM
    What your describing sounds like Pursuit of Happiness
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magzz14 View Post
    What your describing sounds like Pursuit of Happiness
    Look at the answers above, it is what was being described.
    Munaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 11, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Pursuit of Happiness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scenes please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scene I watched a movie about 11 years ago and I remember a guy had a rock climbing or moutain climbing accident or something I don't know but another guy finds him and saves his life even though he is messed up.. and the guy that saves him is a...

Can't remember movie title [ 10 Answers ]

It's a movie similar to CRASH, but that's not it... it's got like four different sub-plots, and they end up all being tied together... I remember one of the final scenes is a car accident, where one of the people gets a gun out of the glove box and shoots someone in the other car... also, seems...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

View more questions Search