Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilcreaky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Questions about databases
    I'm not sure if I checked the correct categories for my question. My problem is about setting up a data base. I could not find the area to enter my data source for the database form that I have already set up. I'm fairly new to VISTA and Windows 7. The "help" resources didn't give me a clue about this. Can someone help me and point me in the right direction.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 18, 2010, 10:09 AM

What database software are you using?

For Microsoft Access, the record source is set on the form's property sheet which can be accessed by right-clicking the form in design view and choosing Properties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy/Restore Databases in SQL*PLUS [ 2 Answers ]

A customer of mine is running a different installation of Oracle(9)than I have seen. Usually I see SQL Developer installed, which is a GUI very similar to MS SQL Server Management Studio, but this customer doesn't seem to have that. I need to copy one database to another. Can I do that using SQL...

MySQL Databases [ 3 Answers ]

I'm cleaning up my website accounts. I use cPanel. I have a list of databases, some of which I'm sure I'm not using... Clearly I've not been smart about naming some of them... How can I verify what the databases are for? Yep, I'm a dummy. Am I making sense?

Databases and mySQL what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I want to make an interactive website and for me to do that I need to understand the world of databases in other words mySQL or SQL don’t really know anything about the subject. Actually I don’t really know why I have to use a database for my interactive website at all… For example I want...

Math Equations in Databases. How to? [ 5 Answers ]

:eek: Hi tech guys. I am in a software development process for an educational institution. Overview of project is random question generator which deals with all subjects like maths, phy, chemistry,. User enters a question, it may contain mathematical symbols, sub scripts & superscripts. My...

Access databases [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know of any good sites with sample databses?

View more questions Search