Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle1814 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

May 14, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Has anybody succeeded in...
    Getting to their actual goal.. I mean like let's say you're
    Tyra banks complexion but you wanted to be like Zoe kravits complexion.. did the skin lightening products make you look lighter with a brownish-yellow undertone like Rihanna or Zoe.. or just pale, like sickly almost. Forgive me because I don't really know how to explain this better.
    Like if your brown & u want to be light like yellow. Wouldn't it just make you pale
    Almost like a really light taupe brownish type of color.

May 14, 2010, 11:52 PM

Lol nobody ever answers my post.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2010, 12:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1814 View Post
    lol nobody ever answers my post.
    Dang, give it time. We aren't paid to sit behind a bank of computers and answer questions. We are all volunteers here.
    aussiegold Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2010, 01:36 AM

Kind of. With Fair and White Exclusive on my face. My body HAS NOT CHANGED EVEN ONE SHADE! I have been trying to lighten my body of 3 years now... nothing!

May 15, 2010, 01:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Dang, give it time. We aren't paid to sit behind a bank of computers and answer questions. We are all volunteers here.
    My goodness RELAX, I was kidding. SHEESH!!
    & u didn't even give me an answer... SMH

May 15, 2010, 01:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegold View Post
    Kinda. With Fair and White Exclusive on my face. My body HAS NOT CHANGED EVEN ONE SHADE! I have been trying to lighten my body of 3 years now....nothing!
    Oh wow, I really hope u find something that works for u.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 15, 2010, 10:02 AM
    Kinda. With Fair and White Exclusive on my face. My body HAS NOT CHANGED EVEN ONE SHADE! I have been trying to lighten my body of 3 years now....nothing!
    Wow... that is so strange.I know really dark people who are using F&W exclusive and are lightening up quite visibly. Are you sure you haven't lightened at all?You know sometimes,we don't really see the difference until someone tells us.
    Anyway,I hope something works for you.
    aussiegold Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2010, 03:16 PM

I used all the blue box Exclusive products. The soap day and evening, then I mixed the gel and serum together in one jar and used that day and evening. I used it for 23 days straight... NOTHING. I look like a dang Calico cat (not from products, but since I was a kid) and just want my body to match already. NOTHING IS WORKING! I have spent soooo much time and money on products I just give up lol!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 04:21 PM

I would just like to remind people that chat speak is NOT tolerated here.

Type like adults, please.
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

May 17, 2010, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1814 View Post
    getting to their actual goal..i mean like let's say you're
    Tyra banks complexion but u wanted to be like Zoe kravits complexion..did the skin lightening products make you look lighter with a brownish-yellow undertone like Rihanna or Zoe..or just pale, like sickly almost. Forgive me because i don't really know how to explain this better.
    like if ur brown & u want to be light like yellow. Wouldn't it just make u pale
    almost like a really light taupe brownish type of color.
    Hey...
    Honestly every person,has a different undertone so that would determine what sort of colour you have in the end.before I started I was. A very chocolate colour but I have a yellow undertone.so I got to look kind of yellow.
    It actually depends as well on what your using,years back I. Used fair and white with hydroquinone,wow that worked well for me but I can't find it anywere the one with hydroquinone,so I swopped to steroids,this gave a drastic look not your bleached look,but very light like very! It looked like I was a mix breed.
    I alternate between products,would like to try retin A as a exfoliator now still doing my research.

Ausssie gold,maybe you should try. Something else I can't believe your not lightening,that seems fustrating.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 18, 2010, 07:50 AM
    I used all the blue box Exclusive products. The soap day and evening, then I mixed the gel and serum together in one jar and used that day and evening. I used it for 23 days straight...NOTHING. I look like a dang Calico cat (not from products, but since I was a kid) and just want my body to match already. NOTHING IS WORKING! I have spent soooo much time and money on products I just give up lol!

I feel your frustration.
    Have you ever tried Makari's body lotion? Can you sacrifice like $47 to get just one bottle and try it for like 21 days straight?Morning and evening.
    It did wonders for me... it may work for you.Just try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search