Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anilhard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 11:41 AM
    How to write a email to customer
    I need to inform to the customer that we have tried to deliver the order but we did not get any reply from their end . So we are requesting them that we are reshceduling the delivery for tomorrow is that fine . Could you please let me know how wish us to proceed
    anilhard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Hi sir

Please be informed that we are triyng to deliver the order but no one available at your door step. Could you please let me know how wish us to proceed.

Thanks
    Anil.B
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 04:31 PM

If you want to reschedule tomorrow, a phone call is really called for. But just the facts, no special needs
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Hi, anilhard!

In order to insure that someone gets a message, it's always better to try to call them. Not everyone checks their email everyday.

You could also leave a note in their door.

Thanks!
    norabbb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Im trying to send follow up emails to customers to see how there service went
    ekuemoah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by norabbb View Post
    Im trying to send follow up emails to customers to see how there service went
    I would thank the customer for his or her business. I would tell them that your company is always looking for ways that they can improve service to their customers and that you value his or her opinion. I would then ask the customer to share their comments with them. If you are using a survey, you can post the link to it in the email and tell the customer to click on it to take the survey. You should tell the customer how much time it will take to complete the survey and keep the survey short so that the person will complete it. You should include a section,(ex. Other) that allows the customer to write other comments that cannot be answered using the survey multiple choice answer set.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you kindly let me know how to thank a customer via email, for her purchase? [ 2 Answers ]

To follow up on the delivery status of her order and thank a customer for her purchase and asking for her feedback

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth? [ 2 Answers ]

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth?

How to write the first introduction letter to potential customer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a cases& bags maker in china,now I am a sales in the company.our main market are asia,america,europe.I do not know how to write the first introduction letter>? Can you please give me some suggestionsS? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search