Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2010, 08:12 AM
    How to pick a lock
    Does anyone know a technique which works on most padlocks? What is the best thing to use for lock-picking?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 08:31 AM

Tension wrench and a pick work well, bypassing is possible on some.
    Going to be a Locksmith?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How To Pick Them [ 11 Answers ]

Here we go. A real good question in my opinion. I have dated several women in my time. They all seem to be the same girl. What I mean is all of the women I have date have all had some sort of mental stigma so to speak. For instance my last three relationships including this one all three girls were...

Tried to pick the car door lock [ 3 Answers ]

1998 Kia Sephia. I locked keys in the ingnition and tried, unsuccessfully to pick the passenger door lock with a bobby pin (all I could find). Now the key to unlock the door won't go all the way in. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Air lock or hammer lock [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how I can rememdy hammer lock or airlock? I think that is what it is. I just bought this house that has been sitting for 3 months unoccuppied. I connected my washer and when the washer starts to cycle by pulling water to the unit, I hear this bang evertime it purges water. ...

Who should I pick? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a last man standing pool (you can only pick the team once). Who should I pick for week one? I don't really follow football, but got roped into this pool.

View more questions Search