Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Where is the torch going to be lit for the 2012 olympics?
    For Geography I have been asked to write three quartres of a page describing what is happening at the site of the olympic torch, how the audience are feeling etc. Alongisde the fact I have no idea what to write about, I have no idea where the olympic torch will be lit in 2012! Can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Benzomatic torch [ 1 Answers ]

Hot hot is the flameon a menzomatic torch

Torch tips [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a benzamatic hand held propane torch with the push button ignitor and wanted to know if any one knew if it was possible to purchase different size torch tips for the 14 oz disposable propane bottles. I think if you could get different size torch heads for tight spots it would it...

Torch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a benzOmatic model JTH-7 torch that seems to be plugged. The propane will not go through. Is there anyway to unplug it or do I just buy another? T.S.R.

Benzomatic torch? [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to begin to practice soldering aome copper pipes in the next week and I have been seeing most people talk about acetylene or propane torches. I had purchased a Benzomatic torch and was wondering if this was OK for soldering copper pipes. If it is OK is there anything in particular I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search