Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sw33t_Latina101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 01:46 PM
    How Should I Start My Singing Career and What Should Be My Singer Name?
    Hi! I need your help people! I need to know how to start my own singing career because I love to sing and also write songs about my personal life. :confused: and what should my singer name be? Okay, I'll leave it up to you guys because I'm in gr.7, I live in canada and I want to start and prepare my own singing career.

Try To Make Or Find A Singer Name For Myself -----------> >Name Removed<
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Dec 6, 2006, 01:56 PM
    What's your middle name ? And what type of music do you sing? I think you sound very sweet!!

Dec 6, 2006, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw33t_Latina101
    Hi! I need your help people! i need to know how to start my own singing career because i love to sing and also write songs about my personal life. :confused: and what should my singer name be? Okay, I'll leave it up to you guys because i'm in gr.7, i live in canada and i want to start and prepare my own singing career.

Try To Make Or Find A Singer Name For Myself -----------> >Name Removed<
    If u want to know more about me! See my profile!

Dec 6, 2006, 01:58 PM
    OMG thank you! Your very genourous of yourself as well! My middle name is >Removed<!

Dec 6, 2006, 02:01 PM
    I got to go people but still! Please do many replies as you can! And I promise to everyone the I will succeed and mention you!

Dec 6, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Ps.! Reply so much of your ideas!!
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Dec 6, 2006, 05:35 PM
    What about >Name Removed< - just be yourself! Good luck!
    Mary Ann
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 06:03 PM
    Ok , if you like to sing, then do so, arrange to sing at retirement homes, have your parents contact groups, here in the us we have several veterans groups that meet every month and arrange entertainment, at least in the US we have Lions Club, Moose Club and so on that often use local people for a short entertainment. There are senior centers that do lunch and dinners and offer entertainment afterwards. Normally at this part of your carrer you just use your name, most singers actually do use their own name.

Also if you are not in private voice lessons and you can afford them, do so.
    luv2talk240 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 10:29 AM
    :confused: hello,
    I also need some help!
    I feel like I'm dead without singing. Lol
    I love to sing also!
    Maybe we can figure it out together.
    But see I don't know if I can start a singing career at my age!
    I surely hope I can
    I am 13.
    And I have wanted to be a singer ever since I was like 5!
    Wow this is hard!
    :eek: :(
    HaleyCC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 07:17 PM

OMG Girl. You're So Young! And You're Not Like Miley Cyrus Who Was Birth In This Kind Of Career! Please, Grow Up And Become Like Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, and More. I'M Sorry I'm In This Kind Of Business And Believe Me, It's Very Rare That A Young Girl Like You Become A Singer. Grow Up With This Passion And All Will Be Easy And Fine. I'M Working In A Record Station, And My Daughter Is Very Talented But I Don't Want Her To Become Famous Now Because It's Too Hard For Young People Of Your Age.

Thank You!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 09:03 PM

I looked at your profile page and didn't see anything about you that would be helpful. What type of music do you sing? What are some things you sing about?
    nat_nat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 09:33 AM
    you arte satioll young yet. At this point in time, I would just focus on your school work. I have been in choir since I was a little girl. Consistently for 6 years. I love to sing, its my passion. What you want to do is find talent shows and enter them as soon as you can. You don't want to start big. And your singer name you don't have tyop be worried about. I would say when you are my age (18) start looking for open mike nights. But not until your last year or so of high school. Do it when you know for sure what you want. And talent shows are a must. And look for oppertunities that will allow you to get in front of people and sing, (like concert choir, or choir, or talent shows.) and the choir thing is a must if you want to be successful. it will push you I learned so much from it. And believe me, you can't do anything in singing with out it. So start small. Talent shows and choir. Then the big stuff=]]]

don't fret, You arte still young, you have years to think about getting out there... learn first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Singing career [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to help one of my girlfriends with guidance to a singing career. I was thinking of such options as singing commercial jingles as well as theatrical singing as well... Can someone point me in the proper direction please! Thanks...

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

Singer [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(

Singing Career [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi I was just wondering if you can please help me get a singing career I write my own songs record them on tape and listen to myself but it's hard to find a career around where I live please help:)

View more questions Search