Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babycakesjk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 07:00 AM
    HELP! Kids' Movie with Aliens from the 80's
    I cannot for the love of me remember this movie. I used to love it as a kid. It was a young boy who finds a kid alien who got lost from his parents. He's kind of pinkish in color, really cute chubby cheeks. There's a birthday party scene in Mcdonalds,um and the human boy ends up helping the entire alien family all get off the planet. This was not an animated film, or anything like that. PLEASE help! This would be greatly appreciated!
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 14, 2010, 08:37 AM

Possibly Mac and Me (1988) ?
    Mina11 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2010, 08:58 AM

Yes, is that one. I remember well that Mcdonals scene.
    babycakesjk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 09:00 AM

Thanks you guys! That was it! I found it on YouTube, it's in 9 parts. Haha I feel like strolling down nostalgia lane. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie I think was from the 80s. All I can remember is that there was a family of tall thin aliens and some kids were trying to help them escape from the government. Sorry I can't be more specific. Any help is appreciated.

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search