Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

May 14, 2010, 12:51 AM
    Final fantasy 7 weapons
    OK I know there has to be a way to beat the ruby and emerald weapos in final fantasy 7. The bosses would not be there if you could not beat them. My question is, how the heck do I do it. I can beat every other creature in that game with no issue. But those two just seem impossible.

The emerald weapon can kill you in one shot (takes 9,999 damage away from each person) Ruby weapon can make all of your characters except one sink under the sand and make it impossible to use them leaving you to fight the weapon with one character (not even a lv 99 can beat it like that.

My first thought is to reduce the damage received but the issue is that you can't. Nothing you equip can reduce the damage you get from these guys, not that I've found. So has ANYONE ever actually beat them and how do you do it?
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Jun 3, 2010, 12:25 PM

Hmm, I believe there was a guide on GameFAQs regarding those bosses in specific, I'll just leave you the link here.

Here you are:
    GameFAQs: Final Fantasy VII (PS) Weapon Guide by JHaglund

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Final fantasy 12 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone now how to beat Judge Ghis on FFXII? I've tried beating him multiple times but no luck... hes on the Bjurerba Airway... please can anybody help me... :(:(:(

Final fantasy 10 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a quick outline of the plot and the ending? And any kind of roumors and stuff like that, I've tried googling it but only videos have came up and I don't comprehend them as well as written down

Final fantasy Xll [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wandering what are the toys you can unlock in the pirates den. What do they do? And is it worth unlocking them

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

View more questions Search