Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cuddles06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 12:40 PM
    I'm pregnant
    Well I'm pregnant 10wks and I haven't told mai mom I'm scared shell kick me and mai man doesn't have his own place and his family wouldn't want to deal with it too... I really don tno if I should tell mai mom or wait till she notices?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 12:50 PM
    Well, you are going to have to tell her sooner or later. If you tell her sooner, she may get angry, scream and shout a bit, but she will get over it.

On the other hand, if you don't tell her and wait until she notices, she will be even more upset because you were hiding this from her. You will have lost her trust even more than you probably already have. She will be hurt that you could not come to her in your time of need.

Let me ask this... How are you going to go to the doctor's visits without her noticing?
    TooSweet18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 08:12 PM
    I'am scared for you... I hope everything goes good for you and your boyfriend...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 08:16 PM
    I hope everything is fine too. She should be about 5 months along now and we have not heard from her since December.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 11, 2007, 05:09 AM
    J_9 is right, your mom may well be upset, but if you were my daughter I would much rather know, so that I could help you, than wait until it started to show, which would be around 20 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (from Sept 2 to Sept 6) before I started my period on Sept 6. And through Sept 10. I was on the pill but it was my first month. It was a short period. Mine usually last for 6 or 7 days. But it stopped on the 11. I spotted (it was very very light pink) on the...

Am I pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I am on birth control but last month I didn't take them because I had purchased them too late, and I couldn't catch up, so I just waited until this month to start them back up. Well I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but sometimes I start on Wednesday, but not very often at all, I...

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Last Period Was On 4 Sept And On 27/28 I Had Light Brown And Pink Spotting Only When I Wipe Also Mild Cramping. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding

I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had my Merina (IUD) removed on 11/8/06 and was told by my doctor that I would get a period within a few weeks. I got it on 7/9/06 but it was very light and only lasted for 3 day's on and off. My husband and I have been having regular sex since the removal and after the light period I...

I think I am pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new on here but would like a bit of advise! I am way over 2 weeks late on my period now as the 1st day of my last period was the 14th of August.I finished on the 17th/18th. But I then had another bleed on the 31st August.this has never happened to me before.we have been trying for...

View more questions Search