Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Modification program for mortgages loan
    I want to go on a modification program for my mortgage, but my present loan company only offers the modification program for 2 years (I have heard of modification programs being for the life of the loan)and they won't let me pay my loan by splitting it up in 2 payments per month.

If you know of any loan institutions that are reputable that might be able to help me out.

Any suggestions or tips will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's mortgage modification program [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been out of work for over a year. We've used up all our saving for our mortgage and now we are 2 months behind. Will obama's mortgage modification work if we own a separate one vacant acre lot?::(

Loan Modification [ 2 Answers ]

I need some advice. I currently have a negative am loan and a home equity line of credit. I am paying the minimum payment on both cause that's all I can afford so my first loan is going up cause it's a negative am. I have heard about the agencies that help you lower your interest rate and even...

Modification on loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of trying to modify my loan. My bank of working on my situation, but a little advice would be of help. Does anyone have any advice as to how much income I should put if just my own or my husband as well or any tips and advice as to how I can get my modification approved!!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.