Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saleh_Saudi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 02:43 AM
    Aiu
    Atlantic international university
    I have paid them in the last three years and I did the Exams in a collage Kind agency for AIU... I got my degree... But the question is when I need to finish master degree in one off good universitys in north America... Are they going to accept this degree?.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2010, 06:52 AM

It will be up to the university you apply to. Each masters program may also have requirements for specific under grad class work.

You will need to contact the college you want to go to, and ask them of their acceptance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is aiu accredited [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, am james mugabe, a zimbabwean, I would like to find out if the atlantic international university is an accredited higher learning institution, and whether their on-line mba programme is valid especially in the sense of their scholarship offers i.e. one pays the registration before hand, without...

Accreditation of AIU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all... Can anyone tell me why Atlantic Internationa University lost its US accreditation in 2002?. I would like to pursue a B.Sc in Psychology and would like make an informed decision before I commence studies with AIU only to find out that I should have taken another option... Thank You

View more questions Search