Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kustomkev Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 12:07 AM
    What street in staten island the Todt Hill section, did mob boss paul castellano live
    I want to know what street Big Paul Castellano lived on in staten island. I know it was the Todt Hill section... but where? What street was the manision aka"the white house" on?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 13, 2010, 06:07 AM

May be here:
    To Get to Paul Castellano Way, Make a Right on Plaxico Terrace - City Room Blog - NYTimes.com
    http://www.ipsn.org/castell.html
    You didn't hear it from me, Capiche
    kustomkev Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 05:23 PM
    Lol. Na that's just a joke I found that too... hes takjing about plaxico burress the giant who shot his off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to pay NY SUI/SDI tax if I live in Long Island and work in NYC? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Long Island and work in NYC for the past 16 years. I have not paid any NY city tax and NY SUI/SDI. I just started a new job and they deducted both from my pay check. I know for sure I don't have to pay NY City tax but please confirm I don't have to pay NY SUI/SDI neither? Thanks.

80's there was a song that talked about a woman who live in a house on a hill [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's there was a country music song that talked abount a woman who ended up living in a "house on a hill" doing well while her man ended up down and out looking up to the house on the hill. This can't remember the name of the song or who recorded it but it is stuck in my mind and I need to...

Lived in NJ 10 months Moved to NYC Staten Island for 2 months while working in NYC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have lived in New Jersey and worked in Manhattan for the past few years. Now I have moved from New Jersey to Staten Island NY but still own my home in New Jersey. Do I fill out NY state taxes as a partial resident for 2009? Also next year when I file will I have residency in 2 states or...

Briggs and staten lawn mower engine [ 1 Answers ]

Briggs and Staten engine has not compression while pull starting.

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

View more questions Search