Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banditftw4q2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Through a volcano's molten lava to center of earth
    A ship was built to go to the center of the earth,through an erupting volcano,where the crew discovered strange life-forms and other unusual things WHAT WAS THIS MOVIE CALLED??
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 12, 2010, 11:55 PM

Journey to the center of the earth.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 13, 2010, 04:20 PM

Possibly The Core (2003)
    banditftw4q2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
    Thanks.the core was a right answer as the ship did go through lava,but the movie I'm looking for is more like a journey to center of the earth movie except it wasn't called that. See what happens when you get old? Memory faaades awaaaaay!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you say kaabha is the center point of the earth? [ 4 Answers ]

Tell answer my question clearly... about it...

Toilet 9" center on slab going to 12" center - HOW [ 4 Answers ]

I took out an American Standard toilet with a 9 inch from the wall center. I want to install A 12 inch from the wall Toto water saving toilet. I am working on a slab (no basement). Is there an adaptor I can use? If so do I have to raise the toilet to make room for the adapter? OR is there...

What on earth do I say? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for awhile now and he thinks its time for me to meet his daughters,there 11 and 12 years old.I have no idea what to say to them.they don't know we are going out . This is not a big thing to him but it is to me,it means a lot to me I know not to try to hard...

Lava desk toy from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the name of the toy described below: From the 80's, it is a clear plastic case filled with water, with a pool of "lava" at the bottom. When you turn it upside down, little colorful lava beads flow out, down "steps" inside the plastic case to the bottom. When all the lava beads...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

View more questions Search