Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banditftw4q2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 11:09 PM
    Showtime sci fi series late 90's early 2000's
    Trying to find a late 90's-early 2000's cop show set in the future and one of the cops turned out to be an Android. I'm pretty sure it was a showtime series
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2010, 09:17 AM

It sounds like a series called Tek War. Did it star Greg Evigan?

Go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) and search by title or his name.
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 06:36 AM
    "Total Recall" TV series possibly? There was a much earlier one from the 1980's with a male cop and a female Android partner played by Yancy Butler as well it was called "Mann and Machine".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an anime movie from the late 90's early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember the title, but I think I watched it when I was young in the late 90's early 2000's. All I really remember about the movie, is it's anime and there is this family that moves into a new house, (I think because the mother is in the hospital?) And the youngest of the two...

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Late 80's early 90's Sci Fi type Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Cannot remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts. Early 90's late 80's about a bunch of boys at skateboard or rollarskating place Possibly on another plant. And there are like no parents but a really evil woman is in charge and she can do horrible stuff. She has a mirror-type...

TV show on SCIFI in late 90's or early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the later 90's SCIFI started showing episodes each day one right after the other. There was a show that was based in this big, old house that belonged to a guy with an accent. He had about 4 or 5 people working for him both men and women. This is all I can remember about it but the guy...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

View more questions Search