Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Late 80s/early 90s movie, possibly Farrah Fawcett?
    I remember seeing bits and pieces of a movie a long time ago; it had a blonde in it who I want to say was Farrah Fawcett but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The plot of the movie is that this guy breaks into this woman's house and is holding her hostage. One thing that really stands out in my mind is a scene where he takes her to the kitchen and makes her cook him some food - I want to say he forces her to make eggs, but that's not 100% certain either.

Any ideas?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 12, 2010, 06:03 PM

Not sure but the only one that I remember her making long ago was a movie called the burning bed. It was about abuse. Does that sound familiar ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Sounds to me like the movie 9 1/2 weeks with Sharon Stone.
    LaVette_99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2010, 09:33 PM

Farrah Fawcett was also in a movie called "Extremities," which might be the one you're looking for, but I don't know for sure.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVette_99 View Post
    Farrah Fawcett was also in a movie called "Extremities," which might be the one you're looking for, but I don't know for sure.
    That's the movie! Thanks to everyone for your input :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of Movies in late 80s or early 90s. Possibly made for TV movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the mid 90s. It was about a family, they lived on a lake, and they are on their way to a dance recital for one of the daughters? The father and the eldest daughter are in one car and I believe the Mother and youngest daughter are behind them. Something makes the older...

This movie is late 80s or early 90s around there. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is a comedy about 16 to 20 year old kids. Trying to find some party, a group like stoners kids .looking and asking were this party is at the end they meet up at a house and meet some girls there and hang out. Then the parents come or the cops something along those line and break it up....

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

View more questions Search