Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    journeybreeze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 04:40 PM
    How do you find a person by their photo
    I need to find this man to make sure it is him I am speaking to through e-mail. I believe I am in love with him please help me find him
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 12, 2010, 05:02 PM

If that is really the case then your best bet it to get an address on them. Then you hire a private investigator and have them take a few pictures to compare to. That is really the only way to ensure you get a honest photo of the person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2010, 05:03 PM

Web cams sort of clean that up also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? It appears to be an actor or a model. I have the city & country & occupation of this person.

How can I find a person I only have her photo? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have just a photo of a girl and I just need to know how I can track her. I only know that I have no other data from her. I was almost been scammed by a Nigerian scam that send me her photo. Unfortunatelly for them I found out what was it about and I am just wondering how can I track the girl...

Where can I find this person I only have his photo [ 3 Answers ]

I have just the photo of a man and need to track him down.I have been scammed by a Nigerian man using his photo.I was wondering how I can track the man on the photo down.

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

View more questions Search