Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

May 12, 2010, 11:40 AM
    How do I add online payment to my website.
    I am currently developing an online marketplace for my final year desertation in Computer science. The problem is that in Zimbabwe,my country, there are no such things as paypal and electronic payments. My website has to have some kind of online payment facilities. Can anyone help me with ideas on how I can achieve this under these conditions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Hi, Nzou!

What hosting service are you using for your website, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2010, 12:08 PM

It appears to me that paypal is used, since I seem to have found web sites in Zimbabwe that had paypal? They were donation sites.

But have you discussed this with your bank and being able to take credit cards.
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

May 12, 2010, 01:13 PM

Oh, I'm using apache. PHP MYSQL. Most of the sites that I have seen that use paypal in zimbabwe are not exactly local, they are hosted outside for use mostly by people in the diaspora. The banks are very difficult to work with at the moment. So at the moment I was hoping I could get alternatives that I could present to the banks if necessary. Are there any payment gateways that work with visa electronic?
    Martin_Franklin Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 10:33 PM
    Well I think that the paypal and alert pay is a good choice for doing online payments

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Add search box to my website [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how, or the HTML code, to add a search box to my website that I created? I can't seem to find the answer for "dummies" like myself!

I fund my girlfriend add on one website [ 18 Answers ]

I fund my girlfriend add on one website ? I thought my girlfriend face full to me and I helped her so much as I been waiting for her six month now but I fund her add on website that she been access to it today . Well the story is she went back to her country to learning hairdressing for six month...

Required good online website [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, Can help me in getting good online business which is paying good and geninue and where I can work part time

Online website for a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my aunt has a specialty furniture store she would like to Create a website so that she can advertise her business and Maybe have people order online can anyone give advice and Suggestion on how to go about it Thanks

View more questions Search