Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

May 15, 2010, 06:51 PM

Good idea paraclete, better to kill the pirates than give in to their demands
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    Good idea paraclete, better to kill the pirates than give in to their demands
    What I am basically saying is there is a maxim currently employed, we don't negotiate with terrorists and piracy is a very old form of terrorism. There is only one way you solve the problem and that is by elimination of the threat.
    When it becomes more costly to take a ship than it is worth the problem will stop
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2010, 06:54 AM

Actually it is a good idea to kill the pirates rather than to give in to their demands.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    actually it is a good idea to kill the pirates rather than to give in to their demands.
    Yes, that what I said

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie involving Pirates (?) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to give the best description of this movie I can, I rented it from albertson's as a young kid in the early 90s. It involved a kid who lived with his powerchair bound grandpa in a foresty area. He went to a school where he was considered a bad student, his teacher had pictures of birds...

"Going-for-the-jugular approach to politics": Putin and the Russians? [ 7 Answers ]

No; it's the Chosen One, "the ones we've been waiting for": "Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign." ...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search