Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny4me76 Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

May 11, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Grappling fighting or any ground fighting!
    Has anybody trained in grappling that have a denture & a partial? How were you able to go through training w/out them falling out? Did you get advice from your dentist or common sense situation? Any law enforcement or fighting instructors with advice for their cadets or students with this particular situation? Anybody that has a denture & a partial who has gone through ground fighting training or any sort, how did they deal with it? Advice,suggestions, examples or ideas greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Ground fighting training with upper denture & partial. [ 2 Answers ]

Is anybody in law enforcement or ground fighting instructor who deals with people who have denture & partial and train for ground fighting etc. How were you able to go through ground fighting training? Did you get advice from your dentist or just common sense situation? What did you do in order...

Let my son be or keep fighting? [ 39 Answers ]

My son's father and I broke up in 2005, he was very physically abusive and I did not want my son to be apart of it, so I left him. After about a year or so, my son's father came after me for full custody of son. My son was about 1 1/2 at the time. My ex at this time had one DUI, a life's...

Always Fighting [ 7 Answers ]

Been married over 20 years... seperated in the late '90's for a few months, back together renewed vows! He was wonderful for about 6 months as long as I did exactly as he asked of me. Too many things happened to even start to discuss, lies, money, more lies... we have children together that are...

Es fighting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello We are having a huge problem with our youngest Ellie, who lives with her mum Daisy and dad Louis. Please see story below. Would you have any suggestions, have you come across this problem before? Help? Lol Everything has been fine with our happy little family until just before new year...

Fighting over the WILL [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there My husbands father passed three weeks ago but my husband and sibling have not had a chance to greive as another sibling has gone into the fathers house and taken and sold all the contents currently they are selling now. The thing is 2yrs prior my mother in law died and this sibling did...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.