Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 10, 2010, 11:41 AM

OP last I heard guys also do the same often its not all effing girls. Or Fecking girls .
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 11:43 AM

Be honest and tell her you don't want on Facebook. Tell her the truth. Ask her to take you off her friends list.
    onlineguy Posts: 110, Reputation: 10

Jan 5, 2011, 03:05 PM
    How to be attractive to beautiful women
    All threads about this have been merged

What is the best way to gain attention / attraction of a beautiful woman.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineguy View Post
    What is the best way to gain attention / attraction of a beautiful woman.
    Hello guy:

Make 'em laugh.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 06:47 PM

Have millions of dollars, or be a pro sports player
    CinnamonBrownie Posts: 45, Reputation: 13

Jan 6, 2011, 02:27 AM
    Paradoxically, not trying to attract them can often be very powerful, trust me.

Very attractive women get a lot of male attention. By not trying to impress her, you find come across as impressive. I hope that helps.

Oh, and not being smelly and having nice teeth. And women like shoes, get over it. ;)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 6, 2011, 08:00 AM

I would say, dress well, have confidence, but not cockiness, have a decent job, have a clean cut and stay clean.

However, keep in mind that every woman has different tastes. So if you appeal to one woman, it doesn't mean you will appeal to another.

Feb 11, 2011, 04:48 PM
    How to deal with regret
    Regret is a nightmare... Choices you make roads you take... Realising you took the wrong road, or that the other did not care for you as much as they claimed to, is very, very hard to live with. I am there now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 04:54 PM

Hi onlineguy, we all have to deal with this particular issue in life, we can't escape it, that's how we learn how to make the right choices in life. Too bad we have to wait till we are older to learn it though.

Been there done that.

Tick
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 04:56 PM

You HAVE to look at it from the correct angle.

One can not change the past... they can only influence the future.

Thus dwelling on "what was" or "what might have been", is a waste of time because what's done is done... you should instead look at "what can be", and "how can I take this and make more of it."
    ReverendOmen Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 06:17 PM
    I know the question you are asking. I have asked it myself many times. There is no answer. I can only offer suggestions. It is difficult to have your heart destroyed by your own actions or another person's. If it is your own actions, do not run from your mistake. Accept it. Remember it. If you don't, then you will repeat it when the next situation comes. If it is someone else who has harmed your emotions, stop thinking of what you could have done to prevent it. You couldn't. As a reverend, most people expect me to quote "Divine Planning" or "God's Will", but it's bullsh*t. Yes, I said it. The simple thing is that your choices, and the choices of others, are what got you where you are, and it can not be undone. Your future is not preset, your choices make it what it will be. That in mind, the past being unchangeable, the present being what's important and the future having endless possibilities, you should accept what's happened and never forget it. If someone hurt you, be happy they hurt you now, rather than later, when it could have hurt more. If you accept the fact that things can and probably will always be worse, you will learn to move on with your past through the present to enjoy the misery of the future. You can quit life, but if you do, you'll miss out on all the enjoyable misery that paves the road to happiness.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Regret, is a nightmare, because it's usually followed by guilt, remorse, and all the 'what if's', had different decisions been made at the time.

I'm not sure what you are saying in your post onlineguy. Do you regret being involved with this person, because they were not who they said they were, or turned out to be a person you didn't know?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 04:02 PM

I think you need a lot more time to heal from the disappointment of your break up, and to learn how to cope with your own feelings of loss, and rejection, so you can move beyond it and be more positive as you do. The last thing you need is to have regret turn to self pity, and you do nothing good for yourself, with family friends or activities, to support you, and show you that life moves ahead, and so should you. Right now you are dwelling too much over what was, instead of looking forward to the next adventure.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Right now you are dwelling to much over what was, instead of looking forward to the next adventure.
    Oh, yes that next adventure was always the best one ! And then, the next one was better and so on and so on... until you find the ultimate and then it is absolutely wonderful.. have kids though, that is the absolute.. :)

Apr 8, 2011, 05:01 PM
    I find it tough to find attractive women who fancy me! Should I lower my standards?
    It always seems that unattractive women will initiate a connection with me, but attractive women are closed off from my connection interest in them... I can't figure this out, Am I not that attractive or has looks got nothing to do with it and it's the approach that's wrong ?

Surly women should also initiate if they find a guy attractive or at least give off some signs !
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineguy View Post
    It always seems that unattractive women will initiate a connection with me, but attractive women are closed off
    Hello o:

Then go with what you've got. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 06:17 PM

Looks should have nothing to do with it, what should matter is how you like them
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 11:02 AM

Stop looking for attractive women who fancy you and will make the first move. What's up with that kind of thinking?

Look for people and things that are fun. You will be much happier, and much more attractive.

Looks got nothing to do with it at all.

Apr 10, 2011, 01:04 AM
    I just need to figure out a way to make hot women find me attractive ?
    If you don't have the good looks to catch their eye, where the feck do you proceed from there ?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 02:39 AM

By having a great personality and a good sense of humour.

By respecting others and yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice needed please [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is lengthy. I've been married for 22 years and have 2 children, one 19 the other 16. Pretty much my entire marriage has been stressful and unhappy. First of all, we have always had money problems. We've been in bankruptcy two times. I make $60K a year and my husband makes $50k....

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

Social etiquette advice needed please [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. This is very much a grey area and I really don't know the correct etiquette for this situation. Last night was my husbands work Christmas party. It was an informal BBQ at his boss's home. It was pre-arranged last week that the wives would each bring 2 salads and 1 dessert. The boss...

Love v. Like Advice Needed [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I have been dating this guy, and find that I am more easily in love, than I am in "like" with him. I shared my feelings last night, and the response was not good. I sent this to him so that he could better understand what I meant when I said I didn't like him: The word...

Advice needed with taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Right this is a fairly complicated matter but here goes. Firstly I am a British/Australian citizen (I have lived in Australia for the last 10 years). I am currently in nyc on a B1 visa until the end of July, I will be coming back sometime in August on a E1 visa and staying for a longer period....

View more questions Search